Friday, November 21, 2008

Pisa....weather like Portland...

Im in Pisa now, took the train from Cecina yesterday. The weather here is similar to that of Portland...a bit dark, rain at times, sun breaks at other times. We.re just off the Med Sea.

I successfully shipped 12 liters of olive oil to Portland and 12 liters to Fredericksburg! I am excited to share the fruits of my harvest with all of you.

Tomorrow I will head to Cinque Terre...hopefully the weather will improve. For now, I am just relaxing after my time on the farm. Its sleeping in, espresso, gelato, wine, and good food for this guy for the next several days.....

I will be pullling for the Skins to beat Seattle Sunday from here. We must make up for that terrible playoff loss last year....and I attended wearing Redskins attire in Seattle!...I never thought Seattle people could be so mean, heckling me like Raiders fans....Booooooo Seahawks!!!!

No comments: