Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sitges/Barcelona to Pisa, Italy




Today is my last day in Sitges-Barcelona. Tomorrow morning I fly to Pisa, Italy where I will spend a couple of days sightseeing then board a train for Cecina. Ursula, the owner of the olive farm and vineyard will pick me up at the train station....then its time for some olive pickin´.

I am quite sad to leave this area. I love both Sitges and Barcelona. I may return after my time on the farm. I´ve attached one picture of Barcelona, last night, on a thriving Saturday night. The other picture is of Sitges today. It is beautiful here today, warm enough for people to be on the beach, everyone is dining outside, it´s gorgeous. Today´s bonus - naked chicks on the beach. I know, I am so immature, but it had to be mentioned. :)

I will also say goodbye to my friend Ki Ki tonight. She was instrumental in making my time here smooth and more fun. I hope to see her agan one day down the road.

My next entry will be from Pisa where I hear there is some sort of leaning tower..... :)

I miss Barcelona already.....Adios.

No comments: